What is cloud telephony?
If you have an existing telephone system or you are considering purchasing one then you may want to consider our Cloud telephony solution as an alternative. You will not be required to purchase expensive hardware or make financial provision for lengthy support contracts to service and maintain this equipment, Babelisk can build your own telephone server in our data centre that your phones register to.
What do I need to connect to your servers?
You need an uncontended connection to the internet like Virgin fibre or BT Infinity to name but a few. With a stable connection to the internet we can guarantee your voice quality.
What about redundancy if the internet connection goes down?
We have various options:
1We can automatically redirect your inbound calls to other numbers even mobile phone.
2You can have a 3G router that can connect via a sim card
3We can install a mini phone server that can connect to a normal telephone line such as a fax or we can install a GSM card that would allow your telephones to dial out using PAYG SIM cardsWe can install a mini phone server that can connect to a normal telephone line such as a fax or we can install a GSM card that would allow your telephones to dial out using PAYG SIM cards
How much do these cost?
- A hosted extension on your own PBX on our servers are as little as £8.00 a month.
- A mini PBX starts at £500.00 install plus phones and £60.00 per month fully supported
Do I lose my BT telephone number?
No we can carry your number over to our cloud service so that your clients can call the same number and you do not even have to tell them that anything has changed.
What functions do I get with your telephone service?
- Append Message: Append the message to an e-mail.
- Blacklists: Screening malicious callers.
Blind Transfer: Blindly transfers a call.
- Call Monitoring:
- Call Parking: Call park allows you to place a call on hold on an extension other than your own. This is useful for retail stores or factory floors.
- Call Queuing: Queuing up the call.
- Call Recording: Recording conversations.
- Call Retrieval: Paging for the correct person to pick up the call.
- Call Snooping:
- Call Transfer: Transferring a call to another extension.
- Call Waiting: Allows the use of a hook-flash to change between two simultaneous calls.